Sunday, September 16, 2007

*Swoon*

The only thing that made coming into work on a Saturday worth it is that my Woolgirl package was waiting for me. My heart is all aflutter . . . I told my husband that I love it so much that the Spring Woolgirl Sock Club might be the only thing I put on my Christmas list because I love it so much and can't imagine not continuing after this round. It is very clear that Jen went above and beyond to make this an amazing experience for all of us.

I bought new needles this morning and I'm ready to cast-on!

Is there any way to know when everyone has received their packages so we can start posting pictures of more than boxes?

I look forward to meeting everyone!

1 comment:

Woolgirl Sock Club Members said...

Hi Becca,
Most people should receive their packages by the end of this week (at least I am hoping that all international packages are delivered by then). I will also be sending out an invitation to the Flickr group where you can post photos. But Friday should be safe! :)

Thanks so much!
Jen