Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Introduction

Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself, too. I am Cindy, in Houston, Texas. I began knitting a little over a year ago, and have been going non-stop ever since. I learned to knit socks for the first time in the Spring, on DPN's, and just couldn't get into it. Then someone turned me on to socks on 2 circs, and I've been knitting socks with a vengeance all summer. I can't buy enough sock yarn, especially those from Woolgirl! There are so many amazingly beautiful yarns out there for socks! I think I already have enough sock yarn in my stash to make a pair of socks for everyone in Houston!

I am so excited about the sock club. This is my first one, and I can't wait to get started! I have a question, Jen-- will patterns include instructions for 2 circs?

Cindy

2 comments:

infinityexplorer said...

Jen: as per Cindy, if it is a circ pattern will it have instructions for DPN's? From what I understand every pattern can be converted.

Thanks!

Woolgirl Sock Club Members said...

Hi Cindy! The patterns will not have instructions for every type of knitting - some patterns will have instructions for just dpn's and other will have instructions for circulars...each pattern can easily be knit with either method, though, and I can always help to convert it if you need me to. Let me know, ok?

Thanks so much!
Jen