Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello!

Hello from Pennsylvania! I live in rural PA (HI to the Philly girl - my brother used to live in Telford, but he's defected to Bethel Park in Pitt). I'm excited to see my package from Jen! She does a great job at Woolgirl, and there are a lot of great yarns there. I'm hoping my package will arrive today or tomorrow! :) And Jen, I know you are all about the little extras that will make this a great sock club too! :)

I also started knitting socks about a year ago - maybe it's been longer. To Cindy - I only knit socks via Magic Loop. I use Addi Turbos - which are my fave needle by far. You can easily (well most of the time) convert regular sock patterns to Magic Loop or 2 Circs - if you need help, give a shout out. I do it all the time. I've also just ordered some shorter cables (12 ") from my LYS. I thought they would be neat to try. Usually my Magic Loop needles are 40" long (so I can knit two socks at the same time if I wish, although I haven't conquered that feat yet).



Well, welcome everyone. Hop on over to my blog if you want to see any of my WIP's or just listen to me ramble! Love to have you! KnittingKris

Maybe we should start a Woolgirl group on Ravelry - does anyone know if there is one started yet? Are you all on Ravelry? I haven't even touched the surface yet, but it is SO addicting. It will suck the knitting time out of you if you are not careful - because it is SO cool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, there is a WoolgGirl Sock Club group on Ravelry.
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/woolgirl-sock-club