Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello All!

I just wanted to say "Hi!". I am sure that everyone is so excited about the first sock club shipment. Does anyone have any thoughts as to which yarn is going to be included in this first package, or were we told that and I missed it? There are so many great dyers at Woolgirl that I couldn't begin to pick which one it would be! I need a new picture, which some sock yarn and not just my knitted shrug! My husband (pictured here with me and my son) is forever using our camera and I can never get my hands on it! My son loves knitted socks, but insists on wearing the ones that I made for myself and not the ones that I made for him! Luckily, I have small feet and we wear basically the same size sock as I like mine tight and he likes his loose. Anyway, I had better get back to work so I can afford more sock yarn! Have a great day everyone!

FYI- Check out my blog at: knitsomethingalready.blogspot.com
I am a first time blogger and I am having a wee little contest next week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops guess I shouldn't have touched the trash can

The yarn choice is going to be a surprise. :) Which is why I'm bouncing up and down waiting for the box it arrive. LOL

Heather B

Woolgirl Sock Club Members said...

Hi Belinda! I'm so thrilled you are here! :)

Jen