Saturday, September 15, 2007

Checking in from San Francisco!

OK, let me say that I am also a member of the Rockin Sock Club 2007 (Socks that Rock) and know I'm spoiled, so I wasn't expecting my WoolGirl club to be anywhere close to the Rockin' Sock Club. Guess what? I am so impressed and absolutely LOVE my package! I have to say that this club certainly measures up to the RSC! (And that is a high bar of measure in my book!) I'm not putting one above the other since they are still two very different clubs, but I am thrilled to be participating another awesome sock club!

Leslie
Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, what she said!.

I got my package across the Bay yesterday as well and I love it!

Munchkin said...

Hi, I live in SF as well and got my package Friday.Am so glad I joined this club, the yarn is gorgeous.

tapmouse said...

Yay! Another SF knitter!

WonderMike said...

I'm an SF (well Berkeley) knitter and my package arrived today!!!!

BayArea Leslie said...

Hi,
Here is another Leslie from San Francisco. I am still waiting for my package to arrive, and reading every else's comments makes the waiting almost unbearable with anticipation. I can't wait.