Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Packages are on their way!



The packages are on their way! Some were shipped yesterday, some shipped today, and some will ship tomorrow, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that the majority of you receive your packages by Saturday at the latest. For a few of you, though, it could be Monday (or sometime next week for International addresses), depending on the postal system, so I ask that you not post any photos on this blog until mid-week next week. Feel free to post photos anyplace else or on your own blogs, though, and I can't wait to see your thoughts on this first kit! I will be checking your blogs over the weekend. The yarn in this kit is some of my absolute favorite yarn of all time, in my absolute favorite color combination and sock weight, so of course, I had to include this yarn in the first shipment! Our test knitters loved working with it too, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

A couple of notes about your packages:

1) Please let me know if, for some reason, you do not receive a package by mid-week next week. I hope there are not any postal mishaps, but you never know, so please email me at jennifer@woolgirl.com if you are missing a package.
2) If you feel that you need additional yarn for some reason, please send me an email. I do have a limited number of extra skeins available for a discounted purchase price for club members only, so please let me know if you need additional yarn.

I also wanted to make a note that I have been unable to respond to some of the comments left here on the blog (it's a blogger thing), so if you have a specific question about the blog, do not see your name listed on the sidebar, are having trouble downloading the button, or anything else at all, please do send me an email directly with your question, and I'll answer it as soon as I can. I have not been avoiding those of you who have questions...I am just having difficulty responding here on blogger.

I have really enjoyed reading your comments today! I love the photos too! You are all so wonderful and I'm so happy that you are a part of this first sock club! Enjoy your packages!

Jen

4 comments:

Belinda said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to see the sock club package! I know that it will be spectacular!

serenebeginnings said...

i'm glad you posted this picture. now i know to check my front porch & not my mailbox for my goodies! :-)

white oak studio said...

My needles are empty and waiting!!
can't wait!
Jana

Mary said...

Where's mine-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna see!
Mary in Canada