Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Of Course Jen Does It 100%

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say WOW this is a GREAT Blog site. I love the artwork and colors. But hey, I wouldn't expect anything less from our Woolgirl. She is the greatest and she only does it 100%. I just wanted to give Jen a little shout out first for all she does to make her shop #1.

I'm Patty and I live in Indiana. I have the cutest cat named Jake. He's a tuxedo kitty and he's loved by his momma and daddy very much.

I have only knit socks for about a year and have become addicted to the darn things. I guess you could say I have become addicted to sock yarn and I have to create something with all this stash I have accumulated. I am bad on the stash part...really, really bad. My DH just gave me another lecture last night about I'll never knit all this yarn before I die..blah, blah, blah. He just doesn't understand.

Anyway, here I am waiting patiently for my Woolgirl Sock Club to arrive with all of you.

It's very nice to meet you. I'll talk to you later.

Patty
stitchesinpink.typepad.com

2 comments:

Belinda said...

It is so true. Jen has a terrific store and does things 100%! I get the same comments from my husband as well about my yarn stash!!

Woolgirl Sock Club Members said...

Thank you for your wonderful comments Patty! You are the sweetest! :)

Jen