Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jealousy!! Muahahaha!!

I caused it as planned! I got home yesterday and found my white box awaiting my arrival on my back stairs. I grabbed it as I ran off to knit night with my girlfriends. When I walked in the door with my box in tow, unopened they all asked, "What is that?" I replied, "My first shipment from "The Woolgirl Sock Club." The look on their faces were priceless. My one friend says, "I know I am going to be kicking my self for not joining this year, now OPEN IT!" When I did, the room fell silent. Then all of them shook their heads and said, "I knew I should have signed up!!!!!" They all "Oooooood" and "Ahhhhhhhhhd" at my beautiful new yarn that was all mine. And the lovely new pattern that was designed perfectly just for it. And of course, Jen's thoughtfulness as always with all of her cute little "extras". I love all of it. I can't wait to get started. This year is going to be awesome.

No comments: