Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Boxes are on their way!

The boxes are finally on their way! All boxes were shipped out yesterday, so I'm assuming that some of you will receive your box today. Woo hoo!

You will notice in your box the details of the very first 2008 Woolgirl Sock Club Contest. The details indicate to post here with your answers. Please do not post yet. I will soon have a special section where you can post your contest answers, without spoiling the sock club details for everyone else. I will announce when that link is active (which will be soon)!

Thanks so much everyone! Hope you enjoy your boxes this week!
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<-------- Insert scream of excitement HERE!! I figure most of Jen's packages take about 2 or 3 days to get here so I should see mine tomorrow or Thursday. I am hoping for tomorrow so I can show of my goodies to my knitting group.

kasiaiscarly said...

I have my contest entry ready to go! Will it be here on the blog that we'll be posting entries or a link to a new blog space?