Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am getting excited

I have been watching Woolgirl Sock Club shipments over at Alabama Fiber Dreams for a while now and have been jealous. So of course when the chance came to get my name in the ring, I jumped all over that "Like a tick on a Daughter," as I have been known to say to her. So I am very excited that I will be getting my first shipment soon. Of course, she won't be jealous, 'cause she'll be getting one too! The paths she has led me down in less than a year....
(I am CoffeeYarn on Ravelry, and that is the name of my blog, but I don't see my name on the side bar, yet?)

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I didn't know you got in! Woohoo! Woolgirl's packages are the best. :-)

You and your ticks. LOL

Unknown said...

Haa haa love your tick "catch phrase". We are gonna have a fun time with our woolgirl packages!

Anonymous said...

I to am eagerly awaiting my package! Not like I need anymore yarn. But surprises are fun!