Monday, October 20, 2008

October Sock Club Contest x 2



First I must say Thanks Jen - again - for a great package! It smelled so good when I opened it and I got so excited when I saw that the stitch marker looked like scarlet and grey - go bucks! I have always wanted to try yarntini - yea!! You rock!


My favorite flower is Lilly of The Valley for a few reasons. It was my Grandmother's favorite flower (her name was Lillian), and her house alway smelled of them when they were in bloom. I have some of them in my yard now that I transplanted from her garden and every spring I think of her when they bloom. I carried Lilly of The Valley in my wedding bouquet, and they are also the flower for the month of May, which is the month my daughter was born. I think for such a beautiful delicate flower, they smell sooo amazing. I also think the green/white colorway would make a lovely spring sock - maybe from the Three Irish Girls - Irish girls like green, right?
I can't imagine the sock club getting any better than this...but I already can't wait for Sock Club 2009! Thanks again, Jen.


No comments: